WoW Wrath of the Litch King!

WoW Wrath of the Litch King! Great news to all World of Warcraft fans! Blizzard Entertainment's new expansion pack Wrath of the Litch King is finally set to come out in stores on November 13, 2008! Teens, children, and adults alike are all set on their computer chairs for the close arrival of the highly anticipated expansion for the game. Kevin Collas of Newark, Deleware, a gaming father himself, says to me: "Some of the characters are screwed over in the game, but I can't wait for the new game." Other gamers as well are thrilled to hear of Blizzard's opening and are waiting for the next best 'hero class' the Death Knight.

The Death Knight has a level requirement of at least 55, and there can only be one class member per account. It features the three talents trees of 'Blood' 'Unholy' and 'Frost'. Some talents on each of the trees are 'Hungering Cold' 'Dancing Rune Weapon' and 'Unholy Blight' shown at the bottom of each tree on this page.

Another new feature on the game is the new profession 'Inscription.' Inscription creates scrolls to enhance weapons, stats, and spell power. Some scrolls that are already featured in the two current games are Agility, Spirit, Stamina, Strength, and Intellect, these scrolls will be able to be created by newer Inscriptions.

Fans of the game have recently downloaded a patch that will begin the features in the game, and allow players to use the talents, and professions of the new expansion. Only a few of the features (including the Death Knight Class) are unavailable.

Latest articles