Taylor Swift Speaks Out About Joe Jonas

Taylor Swift Speaks Out About Joe Jonas Taylor Swift, 18, appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on November 11th, 2008. It was also the release date of her second studio album, Fearless.

Ellen asked Swift if any of her latest songs were about rumored boyfriend Joe Jonas, 19. Swift admitted that the song Forever and Always is, in fact, about Jonas. The title, however, is misleading. Swift spoke out about getting a very last-minute recording session after the couple split.

She told DeGeneres about the way Jonas broke up with her over the phone, and said that it must have been a record because when she hung up the phone she saw that the call had lasted only twenty-seven seconds. She later went on to say that when she finds the right guy for her, she will not remember the "boy who broke up with me over the phone in twenty-five seconds".

Rumors of the couple have been circulating since Swift joined the Jonas Brothers onstage at Madison Square Garden to sing her hit song Should've Said No. Since then, the two have been spotted together multiple times. The boys even went so far as to ask for her to introduce their performance at the 2008 Teen Choice Awards in August.

Swift also said that the two have not had any contact with one another since the break up. Neither her nor Joe admitted to dating until now, and no word has been released about it from Jonas.

Taylor Swift's new album Fearless is now available on iTunes and in stores everywhere.

Latest articles