Behind The Eclipse Summary

Behind The Eclipse Summary The thirteenth episode of Villains, entitled War will put to rest some stories and perhaps characters. Though the episode will not clear up who won; it could be heroes or villains.

Deaths in this season are inevitable; the writers will be killing who they deem fit to kill off. Rumors already indicate the popular Hiro Nakamura will be dying, and the writers claim fans would miss the characters but if they didn’t die the characters wouldn’t be missed as they deserve.

Within the next few episodes the formula’s origins will be revealed and that Claire’s employment with Arthur was inevitable and was merely delayed by Peter flying out of the window.

Claire will not discover her father’s involvement in turning Sylar into a killer and Sylar does not know of Noah’s involvement with Elle on the assignment. Apparently, the list Elle used to find a victim for the assignment will come into play again as more characters from it find their way into the story.

Sylar’s ability is not the only one with a side effect; we soon find out more Heroes are affected, just not so severely.

We will learn of Adam’s two sons who were briefly mentioned in the web comic ‘The Ten Brides of Takezo Kensei’, but thankfully that plot twist is for another season.

If Arthur dies any powers he’s gained go down with him, meaning there is no way for Adam to return. This means it’ll be pretty hard for Peter to regain his abilities.

Eric Doyle who featured in episode six: Dying of the Light will return for the finale of Villains and at least once in Volume Four: Fugitives.

Latest articles