Our Father

Our Father Time appears short for Arthur Petrelli (Robert Forster) as the Heroes band together in order to take him down.

Hiro Nakamura (Masi Oka) and Claire Bennet (Hayden Panettiere) travel back sixteen years when Kaito Nakamura (George Takei) gave Claire to Noah Bennet/HRG (Jack Coleman). The scene was previously visited back in the first volume of Heroes but fans were unaware of the true importance of the cheerleader. It is now well known she is the catalyst for Arthur and Mohinder’s superhero formula and that Arthur won’t stop fighting until he has her blood.

After joining forces with the Haitian (Jimmy Jean-Louis), Peter Petrelli (Milo Ventimiglia) go to Pinehearst to finish off Arthur, only Sylar (Zachary Quinto) intervenes. Catch is if Peter kills his father he won’t get his ability back… No one will, so Arthur takes them all down with him…

Elsewhere at Pinehearst, Mohinder Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) has a major break through with the formula that has the potential to change the world.

Greg Grunberg, Ali Larter, Christine Rose, Adrian Pasdar and James Kyson Lee return to there roles of Matt, Tracy, Angela, Nathan and Ando. With Seth Green, Breckin Meyer, Kristen Bell, Brea Grant, Jamie Hector and Blake Shields guest starring.

The penultimate episode of Villains airs December 8th (USA) and December 10th (UK) and will set the stage for episode thirteen; War.

Latest articles