Mindless Self Indulgence Prepares to Welcome Two New Additions

Mindless Self Indulgence Prepares to Welcome Two New Additions Amid much speculation and many rumors, American punk rock band Mindless Self Indulgence has confirmed on the band’s MySpace that two of its members are soon to be expecting children.

Mindless Self Indulgence bassist Lindsey Ann Way (“Lyn-Z”), wife to My Chemical Romance frontman Gerard Way, has been the subject regarding many rumors since her wedding to the erratically eccentric singer in the summer of 2007, following the final tour date of Linkin Park’s Projekt Revolution. Claims that she was soon to be with a child have been flying about since then, but this time the rumors, for once, have proven true. She is due in the spring of 2009.

Of course, this could never be enough for the energetic New York-based band, and on the same day it was also announced that guitarist Steven Montano and his partner, Lucinda, are also expecting a little bundle of—mostly likely future guitar-wielding—joy in the spring.

This will be the first child for both couples, and although Lindsey and Steve will be taking time away from the band so they may spend more time with their respective families, it has been stressed that neither is leaving Mindless Self Indulgence permanently, and their current tour schedule will not be disrupted.

No shows will be canceled,” is the official comment from their MySpace blog. “In fact, we will be adding more throughout North America and beyond in the coming weeks.

Anyone who wishes to leave congratulatory messages to Lindsey and Steve’s families may do so here, on the band’s boards, as has been instructed.

Source: Mindless Self Indulgence’s MySpace.

Latest articles