Hinder is 'Taking it to the Limit'

Hinder is 'Taking it to the Limit' Hinder, a rock band from Okalahoma, came out with their second album on November 4th entitled, "Take It to the Limit." It includes eleven songs plus acoustic versions of “The Best is Yet to Come”, “Loaded and Alone”, and “Without You” as well as live versions of “Use Me”, “Lost in the Sun” and “Heaven Sent”. Mötley Crüe's Mick Mars even played a part in the album on the song, "Take it to the Limit".

The album hit number one rock record on iTunes the day after the release.

Hinder's new album has a slight new feel but similar to their “Extreme Behavior” album which came out in 2005. With more rock tunes than “Extreme Behavior” and having ballads such as “Without You”, the album is defiantly worth the buy.

Anticipating the release Hinder posted a poll for fans a few weeks before the album was due that had examples of the songs and on November 2nd Hinder hosted a pre-listening party on their MySpace page. Weeks beforehand, ESPN used their new album during Monday Night Football. On November 1st Hinder had an article posted in “USA Today”. XBOX Gold members also had a chance to play Guitar Hero World Tour with Hinder.
After the album was release, Hinder held a free mini-concert on Jimmy Kimmel Live on November 6th.

Hinder will be touring with Mötley Crüe on the upcoming Saints of Los Angeles 2009 Winter Tour.

Latest articles