The Decision to Depart

The Decision to Depart As of 27 November, 2008, fans of German glam rock/visual kei band, Cinema Bizarre, will have said good-bye and good luck to keyboardist and second vocalist, Luminor. The band, and Lumi himself, cites his "declining health" as his reason to take time away from the band so that he can recover quickly.

The band posted an official statement on their website and their MySpace blogs, saying simply "The health of Luminor is very important to all of us. . .We wish him all the best for his future. Especially to finally recover and get well again. . . Fans and supporters flooded this blog entry, with over 100 comments; most claimed they would still remain loyal to Cinema Bizarre though they would miss Lumi, yet the others stated outright, Without Luminor there's no C.B. . . CINEMA BIZARRE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT LUMINOR. . .CB without Luminor is NOTHING. OK? NOTHING... Lumi posted a blog on his personal MySpace as well, saying almost the same thing: my personal conditions couldn't have been recovered fast enough and good enough. . , But I can't stay any longer as a part of Cinema Bizarre. . .Which means that I will leave the band. This blog entry obtained over 420 comments, most of which were much more polite and compassionate than the ones posted on the band's MySpace.

As most of the fans have shown, good luck, good recovery, and everyone hopes to see Lumi again onstage with Cinema Bizarre.

Sources

Latest articles