Heroes Cast Sylar’s Father

Heroes Cast Sylar’s Father After the Heroes episode, The Eclipse Part Two, fans have been speculating possibilities as to the identity of Sylar’s father after Noah Bennet informed the serial killer he was not a Petrelli.

The two top speculations included Noah Bennet as the result of a teenage pregnancy much like with Claire Bennet and Nathan Petrelli and Bob Bishop, though this could have resulted in some explaining as Sylar developed a relationship with Elle Bishop, Bob’s daughter. The characters of Daniel Linderman and Adam Monroe were also accused of being Gabriel Gray’s father. But it has been revealed the mysterious man will be a completely new character to the show.

Smallville’s John Glover has been cast to play Sylar’s father. It has been said his arrival will involve several challenges for our resident villain.

A "Heroes" insider stated: "When Sylar meets his father, he’s going to see a path ahead of him that he doesn’t want to take. He has a lot more in common with his father than he realized."

Glover and Quinto look eerily alike and though this is going to be controversial amongst fans, it’s the best thing to happen to our favorite villain and it will hopefully be the thing Heroes needs to boost its ratings.

Latest articles