The Medic Droid Break Up?

The Medic Droid Break Up? For the past couple of years, the band's popularity has risen considerably, and has a large number of fans from all over the world. The news that they have decided to end this chapter in their career has come as a huge surprise, as they only recently finished touring!

After becoming 'myspace famous', The Medic Droid have toured with such acts as Kill Hannah and The Blackout, quickly gaining a large following of eager and dedicated fans.

The blog, which was posted on Wednesday 17th December, states that 'Things have been very hard for the both of us lately and it has come time to just move on.' Hector 3000, the author of the blog, then continues to say 'I love chris and I'm proud of what we've accomplished and the things we have gotten through together.'

Many fans have posted comments on the blog saying how upset they are with the news; however, there are some who simply do not believe it.

As one girl said 'Is this another hack?'; the bands account has been hacked before, and some fans believe that it has happened again.

However, as the blog has been up for more than ten days, most people have resigned themselves to the news that the band, originally from Phoenix, have indeed decided to part ways.

Latest articles