A Clear and Present Danger

A Clear and Present Danger Fans have been teased with the opener of Heroes’ next volume, Fugitives, and on the 2nd February (USA) everything falls into place.

The Volume opener featured in the Villains finale after Nathan Petrelli turned dark; he discussed evolved humans with the president and stated his opinion that they needed the United States government on their side. A file he gave the president included the details of Matt Parkman, Mohinder Suresh, Tracy Strauss as well as others, claiming they were a danger to the world.

The official NBC blurb says that A Clear and Present Danger is set three weeks after the death of Arthur Petrelli, the destruction of Pinehearst and PRIMATECH’s facility at Hartsdale and many of our favourite characters have returned to their normal lives. Nathan’s treachery results in Ando, Hiro, Claire, Peter, Tracy and Matt being tracked down by the Hunter and transported to a research facility type prison.

Hardcore fans are buzzing; fan forums and blogs are being updated like mad with their theories including what the clear and present danger is. Is it Nathan? The Hunter? Claude Rains, the invisible man, who is set to return to the show?

Other questions being asked include is the PRIMATECH founder Harry Fletcher actually deceased? Will the exposed futures of Genesis and Villains happen? Which female character is getting axed? And how did Sylar escape PRIMATECH? Did Peter inject himself with flight or his old ability of empathic mimicry?

Unless more spoilers are revealed it would appear we’re going to have to wait to find out.

Latest articles