Travis McCoy and Katy Perry Break Up

Travis McCoy and Katy Perry Break Up According to many leading magazines and online websites, Travis McCoy and Katy Perry have now split up after a year together.

A "source" on Katy's side, they were "constantly fighting and bickering as they never got to see each other" and Katy going on tour was going to worsen this. Also, in a separate interview a while back Katy was quoted as saying "Planning a wedding and promoting a record -- those two things don't exist in the same sentence,You have to just enjoy each other because people change, you know. And either you can change with them and evolve with them and then you start to realize OK, we can do this, this can happen for a long time, or, you change," she continued. "You realize you know that you are turning into a different person. Who knows? You know, he has a busy life too, and life is busy over here."

Travis has retaliated to the breakup by posting the lyrics to a famous breakup song "Looking at The Front Door" by Main Source on to his Friends Or Enemies blog. The rapper posted "We fight every night, now that's not kosher. I reminisce with bliss of when we was closer. And wake up to be greeted by an argument again, You act like you're 10...My friends always tell me how I'm lucky to possess the best looking girl in the whole U.S....it seems like just two years back when we were bonded and not pierced, but now I keep itchin' to jet,"

Travis and Katy have both exchanged promise rings this year during Warped Tour and battled off press rumours that they are engaged.

I am sure that I am not the only person who thinks this is a great shame and wishes both Katy and Travis well in the future.

Latest articles