A Heroes Lady to Leave?

A Heroes Lady to Leave? A few days ago the news was delivered that a Heroes star wanted out. At the time it was not confirmed who it was, only that fans would be devastated and the show wouldn’t be the same again.

New information came to light last night that it isn’t one of our favoured boys; it’s one of the ladies. Hayden Panettiere and Ali Larter were thrown into the limelight last night by Kristin dos Santos whom said

"I have to tell you, we have some breaking TV news. It seems to me that all of our favorite stars are jumping ship. Okay. Now, we’ve heard that T.R. Knight on "Grey’s Anatomy" has asked out of his contract and maybe leaving at the end of this season. He’s not the only one. Okay. "Heroes" sources are now telling me that one of the two biggest stars. Biggest names on the show, so we’re either talking Hayden or…or…Ali Larter will be leaving the show because they’ve asked off the show. So now NBC has not yet decided if they’re going to let them out of it."

The rumour is still flying round the star wants out over the amount of screen time, which compared to other seasons both Hayden and Ali have had less of due to the more storylines and excess of characters. Yet it is widely believed the show could not be the same without the indestructible cheerleader or Larter who’s played two leading roles.

Latest articles