Madina Lake - April 28, 2009

Madina Lake - April 28, 2009 Madina Lake has announced that their second album, entitled Attics to Eden will drop on April 28, 2009. This will be Madina Lake’s second album with Roadrunner Records, with it being recorded at the New Jersey House of Loud. The first album, From Them, Through Us, To You, reached number 154 on the US charts and number 60 in the UK. A DVD that chronicles the writing and recording process of From Them, Through Us, To You as well as tours and events that followed was released before the end of last year. Quoting front man Nathan Leone on the album’s title, “The record's title is Attics to Eden because, lyrically, most of the tracks explore different ways to find psychological refuge in a world that is moving faster than ever. It also serves as the second installment in the story of Madina Lake." Madina Lake is scheduled to play Soundwave Festival 2009 from February 21st thru March 2nd. They are also included in the 2009 Warped Tour lineup. Madina Lake has recently revealed a track off of Attics to Eden titled “Never Walk Alone” to their River People mailing list. It is now streaming for the public at roadrunnerrecords.co.uk and their website, madinalake.com, and also their MySpace page.

Latest articles