Team Max vs. Team Ronnie: An Unhealthy Battle

Team Max vs. Team Ronnie: An Unhealthy Battle Lately I have been browsing different Internet sights, casually looking for information on my two favorite artist's Ronnie Radke and Max Green. I understand the feud that is happening between the two of them, it is understandable considering what they have gone through with one another, however, what is utterly ridiculous is fan reaction.

Ronnie Radke was arrested in 2008 for a violation of parole regarding his arrest for involvement with the 2006 fight that left 18 year old Micheal Cook dead. Since his arrest and obvious departure from the band, there has been a division within the fans. Well, the fans that were able to see past Radke's involvement and still listen to the band that is. Radke, who has openly said Max Green and him will not be friends any longer, is now in a new band and has been replaced in Escape The Fate by former Blessthefall vocalist Craig Mabbit.

Many people have in fact seen the comment that Max Green left on Ronnie's myspace, and if you have not you can see it here: http://www.buzznet.com/tags/ronnieradke/photos/maxs-comment-ronnie/?id=54342771&p=5. However, many people also know that Max was not in attendance to Ronnie's court date and they have openly fought in blogs with one another. Which brings my topic to light. Team Radke vs. Team Green, or Team Ronnie vs. Team Max.

Team Max supporters support Max Green's stand on the whole ordeal, and tend to shrug off Ronnie. Some people have even taken it to extremes telling Ronnie to 'burn in hell.' Some may support him based on his views or simply because they dislike what Ronnie now stands for, and what they may be is left to interpretation.

Team Ronnie supports Ronnie through his new band and message boards claiming that he is not a criminal, he made mistakes and that he is an amazing vocalist. And again we have our drastic supporters, who in turn tell Max Green to 'burn in hell' and blame him for the fight that Ronnie was involved in, as Max was involved with the ordeal previous to the fight.

I personally, am not on either side, having a love for both musicians. I have to say though that it is really unhealthy to keep this fire going. Both musicians need to move on, and fans should not support a particular side. Although I can understand fans wanting to support their favorites, it is not really a healthy obsession to have for any parties involved.

What is your views on Team Ronnie vs. Team Max?
Are you on a side?

Latest articles