Paramore's New Album for 2009

Paramore's New Album for 2009 Paramore is back in the studio once again to work on their new album for 2009, a follow up to 2007’s Riot! The group of four have decided to go back home to Nashville to write and record, hoping that it will help produce a more “raw” sound.

Hayley Williams (Vocals), has talked about the upcoming album with MTV News.
"Lyrically, I think everyone knows by this time our band has been through a lot of ups and downs," she says. "The past six months have just been ridiculous! Like, personally and professionally, things that we never thought we'd go through, we're experiencing and learning from. And just growing up in general. I think you'll hear a lot of those types of themes. A lot of stuff about friends and relationships, like always."

"I'm excited to see where it goes," Hayley continues. "Once I'm home and once we're all writing together and not playing shows all the time, I think things will start pouring out that I didn't really know existed. And I'm psyched to see where it goes."

The band have recently wrapped up The Final Riot! tour, also releasing a DVD including a short documentary and live performances along with it.

Josh Farro (lead guitar) has told that pre-production for the record will last around a month into 2009. He also confirmed that Hayley Williams will once again be focusing on the lyrics, whilst the rest of the band will concentrate on writing the music.

The band expects to have their third full length album for Fueled By Ramen, out sometimes in the summer. “There are lots of sides to our band, and I’d like to show those extremes more,” Hayley told Alternative Press magazine. “When you listen to a record like We Are The Only Friends We Have by Piebald, that feels like a bunch of friends making rock music, and that’s what I’d like. I want you to feel each track breathe with its own life.”

Latest articles