Shades of Gray

Shades of Gray On Thursday NBC released the episode description for the sixth instalment of the current Heroes Volume, the release date for the episode is March 9th 2009, though this is subject to change.

John Glover joins the guest star list as Samson Gray, Sylar’s taxidermist father. Other guest stars include Zeljko Ivanek as Danko, David H Lawrence XVII as Eric Doyle and Randall Bentley and Ashley Crow as Lyle and Sandra Bennet. Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto, Hayden Panettiere, Greg Grunberg, James Kyson Lee, Ali Larter, Masi Oka and Christine Rose return to their familiar roles.

The episode focuses on events such as Sylar’s reunion with his father, which does not go how anyone would expect. Claire receives a tip off the mysterious “Rebel” is faced with the decision of saving her nemesis, Doyle, from being captured. Danko formulates a plan to expose the Petrelli family for what they are, super powered freaks, to take control of the whole operation. Parkman lands himself in the limelight as he levels Capitol Hill.

The episode follows Exposed and is followed by Cold Snap, which is rumored to be Ali Larter’s episode as this one is set to be extremely Sylarish. Cold Snap will air one week after Shades of Gray on March 16th.

Latest articles