Green Day Returns!

Green Day Returns! After working on American Idiot in 2004, and then doing a sixteen month world tour after, the band decided it was time for a break. So we've been waiting patiently and anticipating our dearly beloved band members for a good amount of five years now.

After all the waiting, they finally return with what we suspect could be one of their biggest acts ever. The newly titled album, "21st Century Breakdown" has been confirmed to release sometime during May. It's not yet a fact yet, but we have reason to believe it should be released on, or by the 19th of May.

Six of the song titles have been released thanks to Rolling Stone Magazine. "Heroes & Cons", "Charlatans & Saints", "Horseshoes and Handgrenades" are all just split into three acts, so act as one together. The other five songs named are, "Know Your Enemy," "Before The Lobotomy," "March of The Dogs," "Restless Heart Syndrome," and "21 Guns." But that's not all that's got the fans jumping and restless in their seats. At GreenDay.com, as soon as you click, Enter Site, you hear a 'teaser' or preview of one of Green Day's new songs that we suspect may be titled, "Sing Us A Song From The Century," by what Billie Joe sings as the beginning (and only) vocals of the teaser.

Aside from all this wonderful news, they're going to be going on another massive world tour again starting July! They're starting in the Northern part of America and then on into Europe. By early 2010 they will be in East Asia making a round trip to South America before returning to Northern America to do some more shows. Now, just because your country or area was not named, does not mean that it will not be further added to the list.

Latest articles