Miley Cyrus. You Love Her or Hate Her.

Miley Cyrus. You Love Her or Hate Her. Miley Cyrus is currently one of America's best number one hit selling artist and role model to children all over the world. I am the same age (16) as Miley Cyrus and I love her show and I am a fan of her music. Why? Because it speaks to me and teenagers everywhere.

Now when Miley had the photo shoot for Vanity Fair I was shocked. Of Course I was. But the pictures of her in her underwear don't shock me. Firstly because if that was me just being the average person I am, posed in a photo like that and put it on Bebo or Facebook I don't think anyone would really care. But because it's Miley Cyrus everyone thinks they can suddenly made such a big deal out of it and embarrass her for it.

Secondly, When Vanessa Hudgens posed naked in them photo's no one made a big deal did they?

I also think that people need to give her a break on the whole Nick Jonas break up. Yes I am a fan of The Jonas Brothers but when I found out they broke up I didn't start yelling at the screen when Hannah Montana was on going....

"You ***** how could you!" I can understand fans becoming upset but there is no need for fans to post horrible rumors and stories of Miley. How would you feel if you were in her position? I don't think she is thrilled about it either. There relationship wouldn't last forever and there was no need to blow it up to such big proportion.

Now recently in the press there has been a picture released of her pulling an Asian pose with her Asian friends. Now seriously when you were 16 or if you are 16 you pull faces all the time with your friends or make comments. But just because this is a 16 year old celebrity she has to be put it the spot light and embarrassed.

I'm not asking you to become a Miley Cyrus fan, Of course not. But give her a break please, she is just like the rest of us except the press are always on her case. Next time you say something about her, think how you would feel if someone said it about you.

Latest articles