Danko and Sylar to Team Up

Danko and Sylar to Team Up A pivotal spoiler has been exposed as Heroes’ villains Danko and Sylar team up!

All time Heroes villain Sylar and our new enemy the Hunter are to team up as the series nears its finale. This comes as a shock after Cold Wars in which Danko expressed his disagreement to working with those with abilities, better known as “One of us, one of them.”

So why is Danko going against his beliefs and teaming up with Sylar the brain eating serial killer? It would appear Danko needs help catching a shape shifter, so he recruits Sylar to help him. Supposedly Sylar will gain the ability in his usual fashion, it’s widely believed this will help in making part of the exposed future in season one come true. The TV guide pictures show Noah and Danko in what could be a nightclub so it’s unclear if Noah is on board with recruiting Sylar to the government operations at Building 26.

So Nathan will become president, but unknown to everyone it’ll be Sylar in disguise, much like in Five Years Gone. The question is of course, how long can he remain undetected if this is what will happen? Also, what repercussions will there be for Heroes?

Latest articles