1961

1961 Alexa Nikolas is set to join Michael Croner in the highly anticipated Heroes episode 1961. The information was revealed by Heroes writers and producers Aron Coliete and Joe Pokaski in their weekly “Behind the Eclipse” interview at comicbookresources.com.

The fans are clearly anticipating 1961, but one fan was particularly interested in Angela Petrelli.

“Can you give us some hints on Young Angela in 1961? Her hopes, her dreams? Did she love Elvis or The Beatles? I say she was an Elvis girl. From Season One, it always seemed to make sense to me that Angela had manifested at 16 like Claire? What was young Angela like? And who is playing her?”

Sheesh. Why don’t you ask us to give away the whole show? We’ve gotta keep some secrets for the actual show. It’s episode 23. You’ll have a lot of answers then. However, we can tell you that the young actress playing Young Angela is Alexa Nikolas.

Alexa Nikolas is best known for her role on Nickeldeon’s Zoey 101 and later this year she will star in Stephen King’s Children of the Corn along side ex Heroes star David Anders, another actor who might crop up in 1961.

Another fan asked more questions about the coming episode, particularly referring to the popular graphic novel story War Buddies.

“Will the show stick to Linderman canon established in the graphic novel in the 1961 episode? Also, are these all origin / manifestation stories, or a slice of 1961? Any hints to what you are trying to accomplish. It always made sense to me Fugitives would be perfect to show Nathan how his parents and the elders we're once young and wanting to do the right thing.”

Sheesh. You guys really love this whole 1961 business. Sparked something. All I can say is – you’ll see. We’ve tried to steer as close to the graphic novels as possible. And all I can tell you is that it implies a lot more story that is yet to be told.

The casting for the other company founders is still unclear.

Latest articles