Into Asylum

Into Asylum Guest starring Zeljko Ivanek as Danko, and Kevin Alejandro as Sgt. Jenkins. Milo Ventimiglia, Adrian Pasdar, Hayden Panettiere, Cristine Rose and Jack Coleman return to their familiar roles as Nathan, Claire, Angela, Noah and Peter.

New cast members for this episode include Garrett Strommen as Bernie, Frank Pacheco as Hess, Jake McLaughlin as Sligo, and Zack Lively as Rahul.

The episode focuses on Nathan and Claire hiding in Mexico in order to escape Emile Danko who is killing all the evolved humans now he’s in charge of the top secret operation. With his unlikely new partner, thought to be Sylar, his plans start to be a success. Meanwhile Angela Petrelli and her youngest son, Peter take refuge in a church in order to repair their broken relationship.

Plenty of set pictures and videos were leaked of scenes from this episode, including Claire and Nathan hiding out in Mexico and Angela and Peter walking in the rain and sheltering in a church, links to these can be found on Heroeswiki and the ODI blog splot.

Into Asylum airs on March 30th, it will be preceded by Bryan Fuller’s Cold Snap and will be followed by Mark Verheiden’s and Rob Fresco’s Turn And Face The Stranger.

Latest articles