Bob Dylan Set To Release New Album

Bob Dylan Set To Release New Album Columbia Records (Sony Music) announced on Tuesday that rock and roller/folk singer/cultural Bob Dylan is releasing his forty-sixth album, titled Together through Life, on April 27. According to Columbia, the new album was recorded late last year after Dylan wrote a song titled “Life is Hard” for a new Olivier Dahan film, My own Love Song, starring Renee Zellweger.

Dylan’s last album, Modern Times was released in late 2006 and, according to Columbia, has sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide. This album won Dylan Grammy awards for Best Solo Rock Vocal Performance ("Someday Baby" ) and Best Contemporary Folk/Americana Album. His Never Ending Tour, which has been going since 1988 and will be in Europe this spring with stops in London, Rome, Paris, Berlin and Strasbourg.

Recently, Dylan has been in the news over the portable toilet he has on his property in Malibu. Neighbors have been complaining to the mayor about the smell coming from it. So far Malibu Mayor Andy Stern has refused to intervene in this matter.

Bob Dylan is best known for songs such as "Like a Rolling Stone", "All Along the Watchtower", "Mr .Tambourine Man" and "Blowin' In the Wind," all of which have been covered by various artists throughout the years.

Latest articles