1961 Press Release

1961 Press Release 1961 has had fans squeeing since the idea first surfaced, then when it was made official, the hype grew and grew, yesterday, NBC released the episode description for the episode, including the guest stars from the episode.

Airing on April 13th it seems 1961 is going to be more anticipated by fans of the show than Bryan Fuller’s returning episode next week. We’re finally going to uncover the secrets of Angela Petrelli and now a bigger cat’s been let out of the bag, we uncover a big secret of Chandra Suresh.

Angela’s secrets come back to haunt her and her sons Peter and Nathan, granddaughter Claire and old employee and faithful friend Noah help Angela reveal her darkest secrets, secrets which have haunted her for years. Only one of these secrets has been made clear to the public, the truth about Angela’s younger sister.

In the meantime the Petrelli boys aren’t the only ones turning out the skeletons in their family closet, Mohinder Suresh uncovers the truth about his fathers involvement in a secret government operation, thought to be similar to the one Danko is heading.

With old favourites Cristine Rose, Jack Coleman, Hayden Panettiere, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Milo Ventimiglia and Adrian Pasdar starring as their usual selves the guest stars include Diana Scarwid, Alexa Nikolas (Zoey 101) as young Angela, Laura Marano (Finding Nemo) supposedly in the role of Alice Angela’s younger sister, Ravi Kapoor (rumored to be Chandra Suresh), Casey Kringlen, H. Michael Croner as Bob Bishop and Edwin Hodge (Rumoured to be Charles Deveaux) the episode even features a young Doctor Zimmerman.

1961 will be followed by I Am Sylar, the penultimate episode for this season.

Latest articles