I Am Sylar

I Am Sylar Starring Zachary Quinto, Masi Oka, James Kyson Lee, Adrian Pasdar, Jack Coleman, Hayden Panettiere, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Christine Rose, Greg Grunberg, Milo Ventimiglia, Noah Gray-Cabey, Lisa Lackey, Ellen Greene and Zejko Ivanek, I Am Sylar is the penultimate episode of this season’s turbulent season of Heroes.

The episode is set to air on April 20th and focuses on Sylar’s identity crisis, the result of his unusual partnership and new ability. The episode also includes Hiro and Ando making the eliciting moves to bring down the enemy base of operations, Building 26. Matt’s fatherhood involving baby Matt will change his priorities and Nathan finally sets his plan in motion to correct the wrongs in his government plan.

New casting for the episode includes Douglas Tait, a hunter and ally of Danko’s.

The episode is going to kick of the new web series, Nowhere Man, which focuses upon Eric Doyle, the notorious puppet master, portrayed by David H Lawrence XVII. The episode may include footage cut from the show much like the former web series, Hard Knox.

The final episode, An Invisible Thread will air the following week, Monday 27th April on NBC. The crew will begin filming in June ready to launch season four in September of this year.

Latest articles