Possible Return For Claude

Possible Return For Claude On March 27th it appeared on IMDB that Christopher Ecclestone would be returning to his role on NBC’s Heroes, despite it being previously announced he was not returning to the show.

In the weekly Q&A session with fans and Heroes writers Joe Pokaski and Aron Coliete it was announced Claude would not return, yet it has come to light in recent weeks these two writers are out of the public knowledge loop as they contradicted many of Bryan Fuller’s previous statements.

The episode, entitled An Invisible Thread is thought to refer to Claude Rains, the character Christopher Ecclestone portrayed in Season One and the ‘string theory’, which featured in an episode of Season One and a graphic novel.

Though Heroes fan sites have been playing “April Fools” on many fans it is unknown if this is a joke or not, yet there is evidence to suggest it is genuine as IMDB announced the actors Casey Kringlen and various others who have either appeared or confirmed their roles in the show.

An invisible Thread airs on April 27th and is the finale for the turbulent third season. The show will then return in September with Volume Five, which is currently entitled Redemption.

Latest articles