Meg And Dia's New Album: Here Here And Here

Meg And Dia's New Album: Here Here And Here Meg and Dia, a pop rock, Utah-raised band has their new full-length up for stream! This is their third album, Here, Here And Here, a follow-up to Something Real and Our Home Is Gone. This band has gone a long way to get where they are.

In 2005, when they recorded Our Home Is Gone, the sisters Meg and Dia Frampton were an acoustic act. No electric guitars, no drums. Meg played naturally at guitar, and Dia was clearly a beautifully talented singer. Later on they decided that what they needed to improve on was a bigger, edgier sound.

They recorded Something Real, which included Nicholas Price on drums, Jonathan Snyder as the bassist, and Carlo Gimenez on lead guitar. Some songs from their first album were re-recorded with the boys in it, such as "Masterpiece", "Indiana", and "Nineteen Stars". The new songs on the record were mostly deprived from books, such as Indiana, East of Eden, and Rebecca. Courage, Robert was written about composer Robert Schumann. On the Billboard Heatseekers Chart in 2006, the album ranked at number twelve! Now Meg and Dia are back with their third album. How is it? See for yourself!

You can stream Here, Here and Here on their MySpace.

Latest articles