Bamboozle Roadshow Beating

Bamboozle Roadshow Beating It has become aware that during Bamboozle Roadshow located in Philadelphia the members of Forever the Sickest Kids and We the Kings were involved in a brutal police beating.

Various members of both bands had posted things on their Twitter about the incident after it all happened. Jonathan Cook posted various Tweets such as: "I had to helplessly watch as my friends in my band and on my crew and bands I am on tour with get beaten til bloody by Philly police." and "Philly police continued to beat my and We the King’s crews faces as they were gushing blood saying I don’t care about you over and over.", but later deleted them.

Kyle Burns of Forever the Sickest Kids posted on his Twitter: "I couldn’t do anything." and Travis Clark of We the Kings posted similar Tweets: "Philadelphia cops just beat us up for nothing!", and "There is nothing worse then a friend asking you for help & knowing you can't do anything about it cause 5 cops are standing in front of you."

On VelenciaMusic.net, Brendan posted a blog about it, saying: "Tonight at the Bamboozle Road Show I witnessed the worst case of police brutality I’ve ever seen. I’m not sure of the exact story of what happened, all I know is that I walked downstairs and was ready to leave the venue only to see Chris V being pushed back into the venue (from the alley) by 3 cops with billy clubs. They were screaming and pushing him to the ground, threw him down onto a glass bottle that he hit his head on, split it open. He was bleeding everywhere and they still continued to beat him with clubs. They would not stop, even when he was compliant. Everyone was screaming for them to stop, I just could not stop yelling, I was so angry. I wanted so bad to have us all go over and pull them off of him, but no one could or we’d be next. Finally they stopped and dragged him outside after a pint of blood left his head and was all over the stage of the TLA."

Some people say this is all one big joke. They’re saying things like: "If my friends were in danger I wouldn’t be Twittering about it."

However, two known videos of the incident have been posted to YouTube. Travis Clark (We the Kings) posted a picture of the blood from Chris V’s head on a white cloth on his Twitter, and said: "This won’t be ignored, I promise that!".

It is said that the reason for all of this is because the bands would not move their vans, when they were still loading up the equipment.

Latest articles