Blink 182 Reunion Tour

Blink 182 Reunion Tour After their four year hiatus, other bands forming, bonds breaking, people changing, fans devastated, and finally, friendships mended, Mark Hoppus, Tom DeLonge, and Travis Barker are back.

The three joined shared a stage for the first time since the hiatus on February 8th at the Grammy Awards to announce the award for Best Rock Album. After what many thought would not happen again, the band released this statement on their website and their MySpace blog:

"Hi. We're blink-182. This past week there’ve been a lot of questions about the current status of the band, and we wanted you to hear it straight from us. To put it simply, We're back. We mean, really back. Picking up where we left off and then some. In the studio writing and recording a new album. Preparing to tour the world yet again. Friendships reformed. 17 years deep in our legacy.

Summer 2009.

Thanks and get ready..."

The boys played together on a stage for the first time since their four year hiatus at the T-Mobile Party celebrating the release of the Sidekick LX, and now, their most anticipated headlining summer reunion tour's dates have been released.

You can click here to see if Blink is coming to a city near you.

The tickets are available on LiveNation starting May 30th, and the price range is from $20.00 to $60.00. The band is also being accompanied by Weezer, Fall Out Boy, and Panic At The Disco.

Latest articles