Decaydance's Summer Relases And Tours

Decaydance's Summer Relases And Tours This summer is going to be a big year for new record releases, especially for Decaydance. Decaydance is home to a lot of today’s popular alternative groups. These bands include, The Academy is…, Fall out Boy, Panic At The Disco, The Cab, Cobra Starship, Hey Monday, Four Year Strong, The Hush Sound, Lifetime, and Tyga.

On May 11th, 2009 Cobra Starship released their first single off of their new album. The single and the album are called Good Girls Go Bad. So far there is no definite release date for the new album.

Panic at the Disco released their last album, Pretty. Odd, on March 21st, 2008, after taking a three year break following A Fever You Can’t Sweat It Out tour. They are in production of a new album, which they are not telling a name or a date for release. All the fans know is that it is planning to make a release in summer.

One of the newer bands, The Cab, is also making an album release and planning to go on their first headlining tour. The album is going to be released in 2010, but the tour will be in the summer of 2009. The tour is called, What Happens in Vegas, and so is their new EP. The tour will also include The Secret Handshake, A Rocket to the Moon, The Summer Set, Eye Alaska, Anarbor, and My Favorite Highway.

Fall out Boy may not be coming out with a new album, but they do still plan to tour with Folie A Deux.

Gym Class Heroes isn’t going to be releasing any new albums, but they are still going to tour. Two definite shows will be 7-21-2009 in Jackson, New Jersey at Six Flags and 7-23-2009 in Wantagh, New York at Nikon at Jones Beach.

This year the only thing Tyga is going to do is one show in California at Ontario Convention Center 5-23-2009.

Four Year Strong will be playing on 7-15-2009 in Iowa City, IA at Picador. Another show will be played on 7-16-2009 in Chicago, IL at Metro.

Hey Monday will still be touring with their new album, Hold on Tight, there are no official dates out so far.

The Academy Is… will be touring, two dates are official 7-21-2009 in Jackson, New Jersey at Six Flags and 7-23-2009 in Wantagh, New York at Nikon at Jones Beach.

The Hush Sound will not be doing any touring or album releasing this summer. Sorry The

This summer will be a busy one for Decaydance. And I bet we all will enjoy it.

Latest articles