Gerard And Lindsey Way Welcome First Child

Gerard And Lindsey Way Welcome First Child The rock world has welcomed a new addition.

On May 27th 2009, at 2:57 pm Pacific Standard Time, Gerard Way and his wife Lindsey “Lyn-Z” Ballato, welcomed their first-born child, Bandit Lee Way. Mikey Way, brother to Gerard, announced the birth on his Twitter. The tweet was originally posted on friend Levar Burton’s Twitter.

“Congrats to my friends Gerard and Lindsey who are first time parents as of 2:57pm PST. Welcome Bandit Lee Way...! You are such a Blessing!!”

Gerard Way, frontman and singer of rock band My Chemical Romance, and Lindsey Ballato, bassist of Mindless Self Indulgence, were married in September of 2007. The union took place backstage at one of the last shows on the Projekt Revolution tour. The couple were married by a mutual friend. The pregnancy was announced by a representative of Gerard in December of 2008, saying the child would be born in early summer.

On behalf of all the My Chemical Romance and Mindless Self Indulgence fans out there, congratulations and good luck to the new parents! The best for the future of you and your new little addition. Happy birthday, Bandit!

Latest articles