License To Chill

License To Chill It wouldn’t be the first and it certainly is not the last time to hear or read crazy shenanigans about celebrities. This news is nothing different, it just pops a question: “How far the fame can go?”

The answer is: “Far enough”.

Daniel Craig, knows as the latest Agent 007 or The Blond Bond, has got another avowal. This time - in shape of ice lollies. An ice cream company created the purple, Daniel Craig shaped smoothie after a poll in which more than thousand women screamed his name - as the male celebrity they would like to see (read: lick) on the stick.

To create a faithful sculpture of the 41 year old actor wasn’t that easy, states Del Monte Superfruit Smoothies, who produced the ice lollies. They chose to portray the scene from Casino Royale, where he emerges from the sea.

“Daniel Craig topped our poll of Britain’s coolest celebrities and thanks to our Del Monte lolly replica he is officially immortalised as super smooth and licensed to chill”, said spokesman Matt O’Connor.

Making the unique kind od ice cream, the company was also paying attention to calories - making sure they don’t cross the number of 100. The Daniel Craig smoothie season starts today, on the first National Ice Cream Week that ends on June 7.

On the run to get their own smoothies were also Jude Law who ended up in second and Hugh Grant who came in third.

If you like blueberry, cranberry and pomegranate, you have another treat for this summer.

Latest articles