Niley Back Together Again?

Niley Back Together Again? Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus recently reunited - in the recording studio, reports TWIST magazine.

And now the celebrity rumor mill is churning out reports today that the two exes may be back together romantically, too.

TWIST magazine scored an exclusive interview with the Jonas Brothers Monday at the new Cowboys Stadium in Texas, where Nick spilled the beans about reuniting, musically, with his former girlfriend.

It seems the two recorded a version of a new Jonas Brothers song called "Before the Storm", one of the tracks on the group's new album, Lines, Vines and Trying Times, out on June 16.

“There’s two versions of the song basically, one that was written just for our record that we sang originally", says Nick.

"And then I played it for Miley and we realized that if we just changed the lyrics a bit, we could make it more of our story, kind of share that side of us, and it could be great.

"So, we did. She came in and she and I sat down at the piano and just worked on lyrics a bit, tweaked it up, and it turned out great!”

This news comes out during ramped-up speculation that the 16-year-old "Hannah Montana" star has dumped her "old" boyfriend, 20-year-old underwear model Justin Gaston, who she's been dating for nearly nine months.

Why the split?

"She obviously has been hanging out with Nick again a lot, and Justin was cool with it at first - as long as it was just a cool friendly thing. She didn't cheat, but I guess Nick was trying to get her back the whole time", one of Gaston's friends told E! News.

And that is the sound of thousands of little-girl hearts breaking.

Latest articles