Shutter Shades

Shutter Shades Did you ever find yourself wondering, What are shutter shades? Why are they so popular? Well here I have for you is the answer. To start off shutter shades are unlike normal sun glasses, instead of having a lenses they have 'shutters' as then that's where the name comes from. Note that shutter shades should not be used as regular sun glasses because they have no lenses to protect your eyes.

They have been around ever since the 80's! They are so popular because so many famous people are wearing them. When Kanye West made his video for his song 'Stronger' shutter shades were featured. After the video shutter shades were back!

You can find shutter shades in a few places now but that doesn't stop them from being so popular. Shutter shades come in many different colors and styles. Colors come in the basic normal colors and you can also get them in neon. But, the cool new thing is glow in the dark shutter shades. Yes, shutter shades that glow in the dark. You can ever get them in half horizontal, half vertical, half horizontal and half vertical, and you can even them with horizontal shutters on the top and the bottom leaving the middle open. How cool is that?

Shutter shades are back form the 80's. But will they last? With things such as bell bottoms and doing the disco things slowly fade. But will shutter shades last? Only time can tell.

Latest articles