The Fall of Abercrombie and Fitch

The Fall of Abercrombie and Fitch Abercrombie and Fitch is an over-priced clothing store targeted at young teens. They lure girls in with posters of half-naked men, and desirable clothing.

But in the past few months Abercrombie and Fitch has seen a twenty-two percent drop in sales. With America's economic slump, American's can no longer afford fifty dollar tee shirts that fall apart after three washes.

To top off the economic troubles of Abercrombie and Fitch, the well known store is being sued by Riam Dean, a twenty-two year old who used to work for an Abercrombie and Fitch in London, but was moved to the stock room after her manager's discovered she had a prosthetic arm, making her a violation of their "beauty policy".

Abercrombie and Fitch prides itself on its beautiful employees, and discriminates against people often who do not meet their "beauty" requirements.

This isn't the first time Abercrombie and Fitch has been sued, the company was sued by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission on behalf of African-Americans, Latinos, and Asians who felt that they were kept behind closed doors of the Abercrombie and Fitch company.

The company also has been noted to say that the reason they keep their music so loud is to intimidate customers into not approaching sales floor employees, whom are told to act like the coolest kids at the party.

The days of Abercrombie and Fitch seem to be in peril as its demographic grows up and aspires to better clothing, and the teenagers of today's parents' can no longer afford a fifty dollar cotton T-shirt.

Along with all the lawsuits, Abercrombie and Fitch has seen record losses and is in jeopardy of the company folding. It seems time for the company to cut its losses and close forever.

Latest articles