Vampires Are Taking Our World By Storm

Vampires Are Taking Our World By Storm Our world is being taken over by dark, and lurking creatures that every teenage girl will fall for and only one word can remain in their minds…vampires. Millions of books nationwide are being sold every minute, and the publicity of the authors just keep getting better. Have you walked into your local bookstore seen an entire shelf of books about vampires crawling all over it? Millions of us have.

Some of the best selling novels include the Twilight series, the House of Night Series, the Vampire Diaries (also said to be a show in the fall), and gotta love our southern couple Sookie and Bill in the Southern Vampire series with a hit show, True Blood. And they all follow the same path that teen girls love to read about...romance and the dark and sexy vampires that capture our hearts in a second. It only takes the first chapter in every one of these series to fill your mind with imaginations of your own love and characters.

Can you guess the money maker on that? So many more people are writing the greater books of our time, and that catches the young one's mind, and makes the next generation of all of us famously remembered. But of course, you've gotta hand it to our generation's brilliant minded authors that create the most simplest of stories and make them blossom into something completely bigger.

And the lead on that point? It inspires more and more writers of all ages to write their own novels. And who knows? Maybe your next door neighbor could be the next best selling author to write the next thrilling novel to take this world over. So keep your heads out the windows, and watch for the next story to capture your minds in an enchantment that will last a lifetime!

Latest articles