The Resistance Tracklist

The Resistance Tracklist Muse have released the tracklist for their new album, The Resistance, on their Twitter. They released them periodically about once an hour, the last one being at about 11:00pm (England time).

The Resistance Tracklist

  1. Uprising
  2. Resistance
  3. Undisclosed Desires
  4. United States Of Eurasia (+ Collateral Damage)
  5. Guiding Light
  6. Unnatural Selection
  7. Mk Ultra
  8. I Belong To You (+ Mon Coeur S'Ouvre Á Ta Voix)
  9. Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)
  10. Exogenesis: Symphony Part Ii (Cross Pollination)
  11. Exogenesis: Symphony Part Iii (Redemption)

This is the tracklist released on musewire on Twitter for Muse's new album, The Resistance, out on 14th September. The band have reportedly finished the album, according to musewire and their various MySpaces, and are now hanging out with Zane Lowe in Italy, where Matthew Bellamy (lead singer, guitarist, pianist) lives with his fiancé Gaia Polloni.

Personally, I can't wait for the album, and hope it's as good as all the other ones (Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry, Absolution, Hullabaloo and Black Holes and Revelations). They have a tour set up, when I will go and see them playing live at the Sheffield Arena. I can't wait for 14th September and I'm pretty sure it's going to be an epic album, especially with Matthew Bellamy's talents veering towards symphonies.

Latest articles