Living Life to the Fullest

Living Life to the Fullest Most people today are rather obsessed with being out of their house with friends and doing whatever to the extreme to live life to the fullest. In their minds life only happens once as far as we know. The same people will try to bully you into ‘living life to the fullest’ and try to get you to do things that you don’t enjoy. If you are not enjoying yourself then you are not living life to the fullest.

If you want to live life the fullest then do things that make you happy. Be yourself and do what ever it is that makes you happy because we only live once as far as we know so why waste it indoors if you hate indoors or waste it outdoors when you hate outdoors?

Everyone likes doing different things. I love going out with friends to concerts, parties, and just to goof off in our little town. Just as well, I love to stay at home in front of my computer and read, write, listen to music, and play Sims 3. I love doing all these things. Am I not living life to the fullest because I am inside some times? If I like what I’m doing and not regretting it then I am living life to the fullest so lay off, will you?

If you are one of those people who try to drag your friends by the toes to go sky-diving, lay off if they were happy inside. If they are unhappy sky-diving then what is the point? You only live life once as far as we know so enjoy it by doing things that make you happy as well as not making other people’s life annoying because you’re in it.

Latest articles