Ryan Ross Talks About Cocaine Picture

Ryan Ross Talks About Cocaine Picture Just days after Ryan Ross and Jon Walker left the hit band Panic! At The Disco a picture was released that got people talking all over the Internet. The picture had brought up suspicions as to why Ross left Panic! in the first place.

The picture that started all of the talk and suspicions shows Ross reclining on a couch with three very young looking girls surrounding him. In the foreground, the table is cluttered with liquor, cigarettes, and one bowl of what appears to be cocaine chopped into lines ready to be snorted.

What angered most fans is that the photo appeared to show that Ross was more interested in partying and chasing woman then his career as a musician and continuing as guitarist for Panic! At The Disco which made him the bad guy in the whole situation. Ross had remained silent to the photo and the backlash it created up until MTV news spoke with him about his partying ways with Panic! At The Disco. In the conversation he addressed the rumors of his hard partying ways, his reputation in the Panic! fanscape, and the infamous picture.

"I'm usually the bad guy. That's how it always seems to be," Ross laughed. "I've tried not to read a lot of the comments our fans have been making about this, because I really hope they don't think it was me who caused the split. We were all just going in different directions, musically. That's it."

Ross said the picture was taken a day after a party at a friend’s house and that he had no idea the cocaine was even there. It wasn’t his and he didn’t partake in it the previous night. Ross has also denied the rumors that he leaked the photo himself to build attention for his and Jon Walker’s new project.

"I planned the whole thing!" he laughed. "No, the photo was taken a couple of weeks ago - I do remember, believe it or not. I'm not gonna tell you whose house it was at, but yeah, there was a party the night before, and I slept on the couch, and we took a picture. I didn't even really know the cocaine was there.

The girls in the photo were not underage nor were their groupies. They are Ross’ friends and one of the girls caused the photo to leak to the Internet.

"Oh, I definitely know the - it's my friend Zee and a couple of her friends. And actually, they're all older than me," he laughed. "I think one of the girls put the picture on her Facebook, and was like, 'Oh my God, I didn't even know it was on the table,' and then I don't know what happened. But I think they got in more trouble than I did."

Latest articles