Michael Jackson's Fourth Child

Michael Jackson's Fourth Child The news that shocked the world was that Michael Jackson had passed away on June 25th 10:26pm (Great Britain) due to a cardiac arrest better known as a heart attack. It has almost been a month now since the King of Pop died and people are still talking about his death as expected, but there is another piece of news that has stirred the world.

Omer Bhatti , 25 who is currently a dancer is said to have been born after Michael Jackson had a one night stand in 1984. 7th July was the King of Pop's memorial and Omer Bhatti came forward and was granted a front row seat among Michael Jackson's, brothers, sisters and three "official" children - Prince Michael (12), Paris (11) and Prince Michael II "Blanket" (7).

He has been in pictures opening Christmas presents on Christmas day with Michael and was also on a video opening presents when he was 14. There is evidence that he is his son as he has the same eyes and eyebrows. Also in Omer's childhood he looked very similar the Prince Michael II "Blanket". Omer has demanded a DNA test to confirm the rumors or to find out the truth. The DNA results should be coming shortly.

Latest articles