Panic! At The Disco Announce New Band Members.

Panic! At The Disco Announce New Band Members. It hasn't even been a full month since Ryan Ross and Jon Walker left Panic! at the Disco and already, the vacant spots they left have been filled.

Brendon Urie and Spencer Smith, the two remaining members of Panic's original line-up, announced on July 29th that they have found replacements to fill the empty guitarist and bassist spots previously occupied by Ryan Ross and Jon Walker respectively. Ian Crawford, previously from The Cab, a band that shares a label with PATD, has been recruited as guitarist, while Dallon Weekes from The Brobeck's will join on as bassist.

The two will join Urie and Smith as they tour with Blink 182 and No Doubt later on in the summer. However, there has been no word on whether the two will be joining the band permanently or temporarily.

Ian Crawford left The Cab on June 1st, also due to creative differences, while Dallon Weekes is assumed to be putting his band The Brobeck's on hiatus, of whom he is the only full time member.

Walker and Ross left the band due to musical differences and have since started a new band called The Young Veins.

Panic! released their new single, New Perspective on July 28th, which will be used in the soundtrack for the upcoming movie "Jennifer's Body."

Sources
Panic! At The Disco Announces New Line-Up
Wikipedia entry on PATD.

Latest articles