Heroes: Redemption Official Press Release

Heroes: Redemption Official Press Release Heroes has moved to a new time slot, it’s got new cast members and the once hit TV show is looking to redeem itself in the eyes of public after season three caused dramatic cuts in ratings. Earlier this week NBC gave a detailed description of where we’ll meet our Heroes as well as an introduction to a host of new characters.

As Claire attempts to forget her past she begins college claiming she wants to be no one but the daughter of Noah Bennet. Though as always normality it shattered for the comes-back-to-life-Barbie when Claire’s roommate commits suicide. Claire laso discovers her new friend Gretchen is hiding secrets. Claire’s plot is defiantly one for the lads this year as she appears to develop a lesbian relationship with Gretchen and kisses her in the episode Hysterical Blindness.

Devastating news hits Hiro Nakamura on his return to his old life in Japan when he discovers he has a terminal illness. He makes his very own bucket-list, but the question remains if Hiro corrects his ways can he do it without destroying the present?

Peter Petrelli has become what Uncyclopedia jokingly lists him as; an emo. He returns to work as a New York City EMT, using his abilities to save lives. Becoming obsessed with redemption, Peter has isolated himself, cutting himself off from the life he once lived but his life is set to change when Emma, a hearing impaired woman portrayed by Deanne Bray enters his life. Like Peter, Emma has shut herself off from the world, her disability allowing her to achieve this. However when a new ability manifests her shell begins to break and as a result so does Peter’s.

HRG, now a single man is adjusting to his new life but he’s also been charged with forming a new company. When Mohinder Suresh alerts him of a new danger Noah wonders if it’s really worth getting back in the game.

Tracy Strauss, resurrected and seeking revenge has a rare opportunity; the chance to reinvent herself and has to decide who she wants to be.

Not realizing who he is, Nathan Petrelli returns to his role as Senator but begins to notice changes. He manifests new abilities which Angela instantly recognises as Sylar manifesting.

Matt Parkman is driven mad by the guilt of what he did to Sylar and Nathan. He returns to LA to build a career as a detective with his wife and son. But the guilt begins to push Matt too far when he begins to see and hear Sylar, a spectre haunting him until he is returned to his body.

A host of new characters come in the form of carnies, a sinister bunch who are very much commanded by Samuel (Robert Knepper), the powerful and charismatic man leads a bunch of extraordinary individuals including Edgar (Ray Park), a speedy knife thrower and Lydia (Dawn Oliveri) who has some interesting tattoo’s. Samuel leads his flock to intercept all of our heroes, finding and enticing them to join his troupe.

The season premiere airs on September 21st, 8-10 ET on NBC.

Latest articles