Hero Faces Jail

Hero Faces Jail The 18 year old Heroes star Hayden Panettiere has an arrest warrant in Japan.

Hayden bravely paddled out in the middle of the ocean with some activist protesters to try to stop a fisherman from slaughtering a group of dolphins. Panettiere was almost stabbed by fishing hooks aimed at the protesters, Hayden helping to save the dolphins had a point. She was doing a good thing. How ever the warrant was set because Hayden was blamed for the death of a baby dolphin.

Japanese Police say that she drove a baby dolphin into a cove where it died of being cut on a rock.

Unfortunately Panettiere was emotional after the protest as a baby dolphin looked at her then died.

"It's head just bobbed up and looked at us, Knowing that baby is no longer with us just tears me apart"

The arrest warrant is only set in Japan and Hayden only found out recently.

"I learned today that I have an arrest warrant out for me in Japan because of what I did for Save the Whales."

She faces potential jail but they have to catch her first. Panettiere fled the country shortly after the protest, Japanese police are unlikely to come after her.

In over Panettiere news, She is dating her 30 year old Heroes co-star Milo Ventimiglia, who plays Peter Petrelli.

Milo commented saying "Me and her are close friends, we're gonna be paired together by people." Hayden then confirmed the relationship.

Latest articles