Jon Admits He Does Still Love Kate

Jon Admits He Does Still Love Kate Wednesday, August 26, Jon Gosselin, father of twins and sextuplets on the television series "Jon & Kate Plus 8", told PEOPLE magazine that he did try to save his 10 year marriage to Kate, and even went as far as to go through marriage counciling in an effort to keep them from separating.

"I worked on my marriage", he stated while outside his Pennsylvania home, "I went to therapy. I have huge bills, so no one can denounce that... For Kate to say she'd been working on it.. well, I'd been working on it too, and at one point in time I just gave up", Jon admitted, "There's a point in time where you just say, 'This is not going to work.' So I just moved on."

In October 2008, Jon reached his decision to end the marriage. In May, he began talking to Hailey Glassman, who is now his girlfriend. However, the two did not begin dating until after June 22, when Kate finally filed for divorce.

"I love Hailey. I'll always love Kate. I went through a whole bunch of pictures today, and it's sad to see something that was good turn bad but we moved in two different directions. We know that."

Jon Gosselin has now moved into a two-bedroom NYC apartment, which provides about a 130 mile space between Kate and their eight children.

Also, in a recent interview with PEOPLE magazine, Hailey Glassman stated that she developed feelings for Jon in May and deeply admires him.

Latest articles