The Used Drops A New Album

The Used Drops A New Album The Used have officially dropped their fourth studio album! This will be their first time not working with producer John Feldmann, and instead with Panic[!] At The Disco's producer Matt Squire. The reason for the switch was simply because the guys wanted a different sound for this record.

The first single "Blood On My Hands" was released on June 30th, and got many fans excited for the new release. The second single "Born To Quit" was released August 11th, exactly at midnight.

The band has released that they will tour for a short time in Europe, and a major U.S. tour. The Europe dates are for mainly August and September, while the U.S. tour is for October and November. The U.S. tour list also has two dates in Canada.

A few comments lead singer Bert McCracken has made on the new record are, "This record is about coming to grips with how much you really hate yourself", and "we haven't been this excited about an album since our self titled back in 2002."

There is also a rumored CD/DVD to be released, and it will contain a twenty page liner note booklet and a DVD with behind the scenes footage of the band. It will also come with some band merchandise and two unreleased b-sides, "In a Needle" and "On the Cross".

Click here to join the 24-hour Twitter listening party.

Latest articles