In Defense Of Khloe Kardashian

In Defense Of Khloe Kardashian Imagine you were consistantly in the spotlight, everyone following you, watching you, snapping pictures of you. Imagine you were famous.

Now imagine you're back in elementary school with everyone teasing you for being chubby or having bad teeth.

Combine them and you have what Khloe Kardashian goes through on a daily basis. Ever since her far too public DUI after her father's death, Khloe Kardashian has had a very negative onslaught of opinions about her flying steadily in her direction. From being a tranny, to being compared to gorillas, we can all agree that she's not exactly treated the fairest out of her family members.

However, Khloe is a human being who makes mistakes. She realises that her DUI was a mistake, would have done some jail time if not due to overcrowding. Understand that the overcrowding and release after only a few hours was not in Khloe's control, so try and put that tidbit of information aside. It is in the human's nature to make mistakes, and just because she is in the limelight, it doesn't make her any different.

Another thing to put out there, is her animal right advocacy. Khloe, despite the constant blog posts on various tabloid sites participated in PETA's 'I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur' campaign, overcoming her fears and insecurities and doing what she had to do for the animals. Khloe is a business woman who had a successful radio show.

Speaking of the radio show, Khloe After Dark on Y100 in Miami broadcasted about gay rights and awareness. Khloe allowed people to speak from both pro-gay and anit-gay views and listened accordingly, even if she did not agree. She also hosted a Drag Queen Khloe Kardashian look alike competition with a gay rights organization, on national television, thus once again showing her insane confidence and that she'd rather put other causes before her insecurities.

Recently, Khloe and her sister Kim have done some major dieting and exercise, bettering their lives and showing other women out there that they too can lose weigth with the proper methods. Props to these Kardashian girls for their efforts and bearing near all in those gorgeous blue bikinis. The gorgeous girls sport the summer bodies that every girl wants but few think they can achieve, but here's living proof after seeing the stunning Khloe drop dramatic weight.

Khloe Kardashian doesn't deserve the rumors, and the negative feedback. If anything, she should be commended for dealing with people who can't see that she's beautiful, inside and out despite her mistakes.

Latest articles