Michael Jackson, May You Rest In Peace Without Criticism

Michael Jackson, May You Rest In Peace Without Criticism May Michael Jackson rest in peace now after 50 years of living on this earth and making music that inspired many people to become entertainers also.

Now that Michael Jackson has died, people are listening and buying his music even more than before, but they are also talking about him more.

Some are good, like "We miss you M.J.", "Rest in peace King of Pop", "I hope your children live a happy life even without you to influence them" and etc etc. Yet, the media is talking about what he did. At first, I was cool with all of it and they were doing a mini biography on some shows and news channels. But the thing that really ticked me off, was that they kept on talking about how he did "drugs", bleached his skin, isolated his children, how he built things for children, and the molestation charges years ago.

Why can't they understand that the past is in the past, and that it's wrong to talk ill about the deceased? The only drugs that I knew he took, were medication given to him by his doctor. He had an accident and his hair caught on fire, and burned all the way to his scalp, causing him to get a skin condition.

Plus he probably bleached his skin by his own free will or some other personal reasons that probably only he knew. Maybe even his chimp, Bubbles, knew but whatever.

Any person with sanity would isolate their children from the media and paparazzi when they were known world wide and people loved to gossip about them. He didn't want them to grow up in the spotlight so I guess, he wanted to teach them to be humble and not flaunt themselves this way and that.

By the way, the paparazzi photographed him where ever he went, those children would be blind by those flashing light bulbs.

If you haven't noticed, Michael Jackson was a superstar since he was six. Six years old! Due to the fame he was never able to have a normal childhood, well, he didn't have any childhood at all. So by building Neverland and having a chimp named Bubbles and the multiple of things he had, helped him.

He was living a childhood dream by having those things, such as an assortment of exotic animals. Imagine having no childhood at all, and even before that being poor and having a big family to feed. Also his father, Joe Jackson, had beaten him and his siblings.

You cannot imagine not having a childhood, so it was no surprise that he surrounded himself with those things.

The molestation he was charged with, well, no one will know if it had truly happened. Either of them. But he was not guilty, could it have been the fame and love he gained from his fans, or was just pure fate? No one knows. Only Michael Jackson did and he's not here with us anymore.

So here I say, stop accusing Michael Jackson for his past actions. He helped several of people in this world by charity work and by just being a good humanitarian.

One thing that we all know that was true about him is that his legacy is forever immortal. No one will be able to forget what he did. As a entertainer. A family man. A humanitarian. As a human being.

Latest articles