NBC Release Episode Description For "Shadowboxing"

NBC Release Episode Description For "Shadowboxing" Shadowboxing, airing on November 9th 2009 on NBC is the eighth chapter of Heroes: Redemption. The episode stars Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennet), Jack Coleman (Noah Bennet), Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli), Zachary Quinto (Sylar), Greg Gruenberg (Matt Parkman), Robert Knepper (Samuel Sullivan) and Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli). Madeline Zima (Gretchen Berg), Jimmy Jean-Louis (The Haitian), Deanne Bray (Emma), Dawn Olivier (Lydia), Tessa Thompson (Rebecca Taylor), Kat Purgal (Allison), Carlease Burke (Nurse Hammer), Danica Stewart (Ashley), Candice Patton (Olivia), Sally Champlin (Lynette) and Assaf Cohen (Hesam) guest star.

Claire is determined to solve the mystery behind the Sorority Rush attacks on both current and former roommates Gretchen and Annie, but when her father gets involved it becomes clear he could be the source of her problems as Rebecca tries to challenge the bag ‘n’ tag veteran and his indestructible daughter. Peter’s new ability fits in perfectly with his job as a paramedic and helps his assist Emma in accepting her ability by showing her what good powers can do. And the battle between Matt and Sylar for full control over Matt’s body escalates, resulting in dire consequences.

The episode is followed by Brother’s Keeper, the episode that Sendhil Ramamurthy as Mohinder Suresh.

Latest articles