Michael Jackson - Just A Rumour - Comments

  • FrankJScott

    FrankJScott (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    57
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Please try <a href=https://www.google.com/>Google</a> before asking <a href=https://www.forum.vuwpgsa.ac.nz/viewtopic.php?p=8667#p8667>Excellent Onlne Casino Website</a> c71e46c
    September 29th, 2023 at 07:36am
  • TheCoreysGirl

    TheCoreysGirl (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    36
    Location:
    United States
    I myself cannot agree more. Michael *did* have vitiligo.

    Plus, he will be missed. But, luckily, we can keep his spirit and memory alive by listening to his music and writing fanfiction and poems about him. :)
    July 3rd, 2010 at 06:37am
  • AutumnsFallingx3

    AutumnsFallingx3 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Uhm Obviously His Autopsy Proved He had vitiligo. The whole pale skin thing WAS because of that. Theres really no denying it. I think its absolutly RETARDED how so many people JUDGED him when they Didn't Even Know Him!!! Thats STUPID. The reason he Disappeared for so long was because he wanted to Get away from it all! Have we not realized that all the rumors must've wrecked him inside?! i mean really?! i hate when people judge me without knowing me! or saying things like I TOUCHED LITTLE BOYS. Oh Yeah. Totally. I so have. Uhm... If he did i'm SURE they would've found atleast SOME evidence! Instead of just some little boy saying he did it. The Little Boy and His Family GOT MONEY OUT OF IT. Thats All They Wanted. It annoys me SO much how it took him dying for us to remember how Great he was and always will be. If you really wanna say something else negative about him.. Well go ahead. because you've obviously contributed to his death, and drug addiction. I Hope Your Happy With Yourself.
    November 26th, 2009 at 06:51pm
  • Ignorance

    Ignorance (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Canada
    [b]Tina Turner[/b]: No,we don't.. its you people that should be ashamed for being so fucking rude,come on..Jacko the Wacko? what are you? five? like really.
    November 26th, 2009 at 12:15am
  • not here anymore

    not here anymore (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Honestly, this article--while well written--is extremely hypocritical. [I do not mean that in an insulting sense.]
    If you really want Jackson to rest in peace, then quit writing articles about it. It's okay to write about the great things he did; that's hardly disturbing. However, it's not okay to continuously write articles about the bad aspects and rumors of his lifetime, even if it is an article with good intentions and not meant to "bash" him.

    I get that you're trying to hold up his good name and get people to let him rest in peace, but by writing this article, you're simply reminding everyone of all of the rumors. Despite the fact that you're only bringing them up to defend him, bringing them up is going to have the very effect you're trying to avoid.

    So, please, if [i]you[/i] truly want him to rest him peace, then simply let him rest by your own doing. Don't try to convince others to as well. As long as you are letting him, then that's all you can do and you should be content with that.
    November 22nd, 2009 at 08:28pm
  • Luna Rey.

    Luna Rey. (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    To be honest, it really doesn't bother me if Michael bleached his skin or not. I believe he had vitiligo but if it isn't true, so what?
    It's about time people just left him alone.
    November 19th, 2009 at 09:20am
  • Spanx.

    Spanx. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Turkey
    I really wonder who reads and believes the tabloids..
    It's reall weird that people are thinking about leaving him alone now.. ıt wouldn't make any difference. We just had to think of that before he was gone..
    November 17th, 2009 at 07:04pm
  • Airi.

    Airi. (2240)

    :
    NaNoWriMo 2016
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Please, just let Michael rest in peace.
    November 11th, 2009 at 12:14am
  • vaporwave

    vaporwave (160)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Canada
    Don't we have enough articles about Wacko Jacko?
    November 10th, 2009 at 10:36pm
  • the hulk

    the hulk (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    Didn't his post morterm confirm he had it?
    November 10th, 2009 at 05:43pm
  • smile_in_your_sleep

    smile_in_your_sleep (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    LEAVE THE MAN ALONE!!!!! JEEZ!!!
    November 10th, 2009 at 04:05pm
  • Roachie

    Roachie (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    People are ignorant when they bicker about his skin color. I've been usingskin bleach for years, and I was born tan, and am still tan even though I never leave my house for more than a few minutes a day. Doc Hammer has virtiligo on his scalp, causing a pretty large amount of his hair to grow nearly white in that spot. I do believe he had it, because it'd take one hell of a skin bleach to change his whole body color. People are just ignorant and feed off of other people's troubles.
    November 10th, 2009 at 10:06am