Brother's Keeper

Brother's Keeper The episode Brother’s Keeper is the next episode in the current Heroes Volume, Redemption. Following the episode Shadowboxing the episode stars Robert Knepper as Samuel Sullivan, Ali Larter as Tracy Strauss, Zachary Quinto as Sylar, Greg Grunberg as Matt Parkman, Jack Coleman as Noah Bennet, Masi Oka as Hiro Nakamura, Hayden Panettiere as Claire Bennet, Adrian Pasdar as Nathan Petrelli, Sendhil Ramamurthy as Mohinder Suresh, Cristine Rose as Angela Petrelli and Milo Ventimiglia as Peter Petrelli. The actors and actresses guest starring include Kavi Ladnier, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Rai Kapoor and Andrew Connolly.

“The truth sets our heroes on very different paths.“ Samuel is about to discover his full potential and the extreme measures he will take to reach it. Meanwhile Tracy begins to lose control of her ability as one of her own comes into harms way. The battle between Sylar and Matt escalates as they battle for control with more disastrous consequences. The episode also gives us an insight to Samuel’s dead brother, Joseph (guest star Andrew Connolly) and we may discover the currently unknown but suspicious reasons for his death.

The episode is set to air on Monday 16th November 2009 on NBC and will be followed by Thanksgiving.

Latest articles