Jedward Out or Simon Cowell?

Jedward Out or Simon Cowell? Simon Cowell is one of the most famous men on Earth. He is a judge on America's got talents, Britain's got talent, American Idol and many more. The most recent thing which he is judging, though, is the X Factor.

John and Edward, now nicknamed "Jedward" are not the strongest singers in the competition, but they are clearly good entertainers and rappers and are quickly becoming very famous.

Eversince John and Edward's first audition Simon Cowell has disliked them right from that first moment and probably up to this very moment. I'm not saying he doesn't like them for who they are, but purely because they are beating better singers than them on the X Factor which I think is making him a little scared if one of his acts gets knocked down to the final two.

Almost every week when Dermot O'Learey, the host of the X Factor, asked Simon Cowell who he wanted out of the X Factor, he would immediately say John and Edward, so when he had the chance to knock them out of the competition, why didn't he?

It was down to the final two acts competing on the live results show Sunday 7th November, Lucie Jones against John and Edward. It was the point where I thought, "Yes, John and Edward are out as long as it doesn't go down the dead lock" but also I was thinking "If John and Edward go, to be honest the best entertainers would have gone". But the X Factor is not an entertaining competition, it is a singing competition, something John and Edward clearly can not do, but they are good rappers.

These were the votes which came in on the Judges Votes (not including Simon):

Louis - John and Edward
Dani - Lucie Jones
Cheryl - Lucie Jones

This was where I was happy because I knew that Simon Cowell did not like "Jedward" and would most probably vote for Lucie to stay who I must say at this moment is only 16 and has an incredibly beautiful singing voice and was purely competing over two 18 year old entertainers.

Back to the matter though, Simon had his chance to get out his least favorite act so I was deeply disgusted when he brought it to dead lock as he did the week before, letting the public know before the results came in that poor Lucie Jones was out and John and Edward were still in.

I was disgusted.

There are many groups on Facebook saying "Get Jedward off on the X Factor" but because of Simon Cowell's actions this made me think. Is Simon Cowell just a coward to vote somebody off of the X Factor in case he gets all the blame and should he be the one getting the hate groups from now on?

Latest articles